Missing teeth can affect your confidence. It may even influence the way other people view you in social situations. Replacing missing teeth can not only improve your confidence, but it can also help restore your dental health. One of the most natural looking and durable solutions for missing teeth is the dental implant.
The dental implant is a small titanium post that is surgically implanted into the jaw bone. It is designed to replace the natural tooth root, making it one of the most stable solutions for lost teeth. Once an implant is placed, it is restored using a dental crown, denture, or a dental bridge.
At Buckle Advanced Dental Care, we offer complete care for dental implants. We work with you through all aspects of your care, from the consultation to the surgical placement. Our goal is to restore your smile and address your missing teeth in a personalized and effective manner. Visit our Liverpool and Wirral area dental office to explore your dental implant treatment options.
Are Dental Implants Right For Me?
In many cases, patients with missing teeth choose dental implants for their appearance and durability. They are designed to look and function like your natural teeth, making it the ideal choice for patients missing one or several teeth. Most dentists recommend patients have an adequate amount of healthy bone structure before undergoing the implant procedure. However, due to advancements in implant dentistry, more patients can receive the implant procedure than ever before. Bone grafting surgery and techniques like All-On-Four are allowing patients to undergo implant surgery and achieve successful results.
Our team at BADC will examine your smile and determine the best course of action to take. We will work with you to determine if dental implants are right for your smile.
Signs You May Need Dental Implants
Patients may need dental implants for a variety of different reasons. Implants are one of the most popular and successful restorative treatments for missing teeth. If you are experiencing one or more of the following dental concerns, you may want considerer implant dentistry.
- You have a severely decayed or damaged tooth. If the tooth is beyond repair and needs to be extracted, your dentist may use a dental implant to replace the tooth.
- You are experiencing facial sagging due to bone and tooth loss; this is often a common problem for patients who wear dentures. Implant secured dentures
- You are missing one or more teeth. Dental implants can be used to replace one or several missing teeth. The type of restoration you receive will depend on the location and number of missing teeth.
- You are experiencing bone loss in the jaw. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement options that can stimulate the bone in the jaw, which helps reduce the risk of bone deterioration.
- You have loose fitting dentures. Many patients want a permanent solution for their missing teeth. Having a tooth replacement option that fits securely and comfortably in the mouth can make a difference in how you feel about your smile. Securing dentures with dental implants can help you talk, laugh, and chew without worry of slippage.
Schedule A Consultation
Our team at Buckle Advanced Dental Care offer experienced dental implant care in Liverpool, Wirral, and surrounding communities. We offer full-service dental implants for all your tooth replacement needs. If you would like to learn more about implants or our other restorative dentistry services, visit your trusted dentist at BADC. To schedule an appointment, call 0151 329 2979 or request an appointment online.